Come-See-Me Parade Road Closures
The following road closures will be in effect for the Come-See-Me Parade on April 20, 2017:
- West Side of the Oakland Ave. Bridge
- Ebenezer Ave. at Charlotte Ave.
- Piano St. at Oakland Ave.
- Driveways across from Piano Way
- People St. at Oakland Ave.
- KIA Parking Lot
- Apartment building across from Peoples
- East White St. at Oakland Ave.
- Caldwell St. at White St.
- Driveway access points along East White St.
- East White St. at Dave Lyle Blvd.
- Driveway access points from White St. parking lot and ???
- East Main St. at Dave Lyle Blvd.
- East Main St. at Cut Through Street
- Hampton St. at Main St.
- Caldwell St. at Main St.
- Driveway at South States Bank
- Driveway at Freedom Center
- Oakland Ave. at East Main St.
- Oakland Ave. at East Black
- Saluda St. at East Main St.
- East Black St. and Elizabeth Ln.
- Elizabeth Ln. at East White St.
- Elizabeth Ln. at East Main St.
- Elizabeth Driveway exits between East Main St. and East White St.
- East Main St. at Reid St.
The parade will start at 135 South Oakland Avenue (Agape International Ministries) and travels south on Oakland Ave., turning right onto East White St., turns left into the Wells Fargo parking lot, then left onto East Main St. The parade will proceed up East Main St., ending at Fountain Park. Click here for more information.