1) What is the address and phone number for the airport?
550 Airport Road
Rock Hill, SC 29732
2) What are the hours of operation of the Rock Hill-York County Airport?
Rock Hill-York County Airport is open 24 hour per day, seven days per week.
Airport Management is available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The terminal is open: Mon-Fri 7:00am to 8:00pm
Sat-Sun 8:00am to 8:00pm
(Daylight Savings) Sat-Sun 8:00am to 7:00pm
3) Does Rock Hill-York County Airport offer commercial airline service?
No, Rock Hill-York County Airport is a general aviation airport, which means private, corporate, and charter aircraft
only. Call the various airlines at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport for commercial flights.
4) Who do I call for aircraft fuel, tie-down or ramp space, to lease hangar space, charter aircraft, or rent a vehicle?
Call Skytech, the fixed-based operator (FBO) at 803-366-5108 or visit their website. Rental cars need to be arranged in
5) Who do I call for aircraft maintenance/avionics at Rock Hill-York County Airport?
a. Skytech at 803-366-5108
b. FlyCarolina at 704-400-0945
6) Who do I call for flying lessons, sightseeing, or aircraft rentals?
Call FlyCarolina at 704-400-0945
7) Who do I call with noise complaints?
a. Call the Columbia Flight Standards District Office (FAA) at 803-765-5931 to report aircraft you believe may be
violating Federal Regulations.
b. Call the Airport Noise Hotline at 803-329-8753. The hotline was developed so local residents could report aircraft
causing a disturbance. Only the FAA has the authority to enforce regulations, but the airport may be able to
communicate with pilots to further promote noise awareness.