To provide a range of customer focused programs and services designed to protect the lives of those who live, visit, or invest in the City of Rock Hill from the adverse effects of Fires, Emergencies, and other Hazardous Conditions, natural or man-made.
- Rock Hill Fire Department protects 39 square miles with a U.S. census population of 71,548.
- The annual budget is $9,055,833.
- In 2016 the department answered 7261 incidents.
- Career, paid department with currently 124 personnel:
- Fire Suppression – 111 personnel
- Administration – 7 personnel
- Prevention - 6