|Top 5 Reasons to Paddle with Rock Hill PRT's A.L.L Outdoors Program
- Three Goals for All Courses
- Be Safe! – Our first priority is your safety! We have the equipment, experience, and judgment needed to manage the inherent risks of kayaking.
- Have Fun! – Our instructors and students work together to make each experience unique and fun.
- Learn Something New! – Learning new paddling and rescue skills is just the beginning. Our courses are also opportunities to learn new things about yourself, make connections with other paddlers in our community, and discover new things about our local waterways and ecosystems.
- Credentialed Instructors through the American Canoe Association
All of our kayak and safety & rescue clinics are taught by American Canoe Association (ACA) certified instructors or instructor trainers and are based on outlines provided by the ACA. Founded in 1880, the ACA is a national nonprofit organization serving the broader paddling public by providing education related to all aspects of paddling; stewardship support to help protect paddling environments; and sanctioning of programs and events to promote paddlesport competition and recreation. You can learn more about the
benefits of being an ACA member and about the organization at www.americancanoe.org.
- One-On-One Instruction
We do our very best to meet you where you are as a paddler and help you move closer to being the paddler you want to be. Our instructors take the time to get to know each student while providing specific feedback on things that you’re doing well in addition to things that you can do to become a more efficient and effective paddler.
- Low Pressure Environment – Challenge by Choice
We won’t force you to do things you aren’t able and willing to do. What we will do is provide the necessary encouragement and instruction you need to step just a little bit out of your comfort zone in order to learn new skills.
- Variety of Equipment
We have a variety of Personal Floatation Devices (PFDs), kayaks, and paddles to fit most any paddler, skill or ability level. Our courses are great opportunities to try different boat models before you decide to purchase one of your own. We have a variety of kayaks from Jackson Kayak, Pyranha, Perception, Emotion, Necky, and Wilderness Systems. See a complete list of What We Provide, What You Should Bring, & Things to Remember here.
If you have any questions about our kayak programs, please contact C.C. Williams at
email@example.com or 803-329-5527.
We hope to see you out on the water soon!