The City of Rock Hill Planning and Development Online Services website allows you to search for permits and projects, schedule or cancel inspections, view inspection history, apply for permits and pay for permits online. You can also submit a project for review, track the status of your project and view comments from each plan reviewer.
To provide the fastest plan review time possible for all customers and to better serve you we now require electronic plan submission for all plans. Click here for an overview of how to submit an application online.
Some benefits of electronic plan review:
- Plan submittal is easier and faster.
- You save money; no need to print out multiple paper copies.
- Revisions can be made easily; no inserting revised sheets in paper plans.
- Staff can log in your plans for review quickly; no staff time wasted on scanning paper plans and forms.
- Your review will be completed sooner.
Ways to Submit Plans
- Use the Online Services website (recommended).
- Email plans up to 10 MB to Cecilia Carey.
- Use the FTP site. Contact us for login information.
City Online Service Request - report a pothole, request garbage pick-up, report a utility problem and other City requests for service.
Access the Online Services site through the City's new mobile app for Android devices. Download the app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobapp.cityofrockhill.
How are we doing? Let us know by providing feedback on our Online Comment Card.