Camp History

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
The Worthy Boys Camp began in 1949 when 48 acres of land were donated to the Rock Hill Pistol Club for a training and firing range. The donation came with the stipulation that a camp for kids had to be developed. The first camp opened that very same year and has been in almost continuous operation since that time. In 1995, the camp became The Worthy Boys and Girls Camp. Now, the camp welcomes almost 200 York County youth every year.